What to Wear and do on Valentines Day?

It’s almost Valentines Day! Probably one of my favorite time of the year. Even though its just a “Hallmark” holiday…to some extent I still kind of agree with that, but Valentines day is just a day to share our love with the one we love~ Are you all excited about that? Do you know what your plans are for valentines? What’s your romantic date going to be like? And, are you having trouble deciding what to wear on that special day?

If you are going out on a romantic dinner, here is the dress that you should be considering! Here is J-Lo wearing mint-green dress. I am in love with her dress, and I think it’d look perfect with my new heels I bought the other day. What do you think of this dress for my valentines date?

Jennifer Lopez Dress

I don’t like socks in heels. They look horrible.

What do you think the best Valentines date would be? There are so many things to do, such as going to parties and discos. Cuddle in bed, and watch movies. However, instead of spending money on chocolates, and dozens of teddy bears I already have, or roses that’ll just die. I think a perfect way to spend valentines day is to spend a nice evening on the beach!

I would like to visit Phi Phi island since I have never been there before. And it certainly looks like a Valentines Day spot to spend it with your lover. The beautiful island that is filled with love is located in Thailand- perfect for a romantic date!


Phi Phi islandNot only do couples goto Phi Phi for a nice vacation, Phi Phi has been in the movies and a conversation for all travelers. It is also where most bikini advertisements takes place. One of a well-known bikini brand in Thailand brought their models to Phi Phi island last week and had their professional photos taken too! Check it out:

Noca Model Phi Phi island

Besides wearing a elegant dress on Valentines day,I just bought a pair of nice bikini for my valentines trip. I think her bikini looks really sexy, and matches her skin color well. The bikini top pushes her breasts up to make it look firm. And thats what girls with small breasts should wear! Or wearing something with stripes will make your breasts looks bigger too!

Model Koh Phi Phi island thailand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...