Cool: PEW PEW Laser Fashion PEW PEW


pew pew 1.jpg
Hussein Chalayan is a fashion *PEW PEW!* designer I've never heard of, but that's*PEW PEW!* okay because there are probably only a handful of names I would*PEW PEW!* recognize anyway. Unlike The Superficial Writer who, *PEW PEW!*, can rattle off their names and collections faster than you a normal man can *PEW PEW!* fire up a chainsaw. In this particular showcase, now to be known as The PEW PEW! Collection, Husssein had engineer Moritz Waldemeyer add servo-driven *PEW PEW!* lasers to the dresses. Nice, guys. As you can see, the *PEW PEW!* dresses are sure to be a big *PEW PEW!* hit at raves. Unfortunately, you may never *PEW PEW!* see one because I'm suing the pants (!) off Chalayan. You see, I burnt my *PEW PEW!* retinas out trying to score an upskirt shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...