I Want: Jackets Made From Blow-Up Dolls



blowup 1.jpg

You heard right, 31-year old Utrecht-based designer Sander Reijgers modifies track jackets with parts from blow-up dolls to make them mad sexy. It's about time!
I customize existing tracksuit tops with parts of the blow-up dolls: the head, the breasts, the vagina, the anus. These dolls are so ugly and vulgar that turning them into something beautiful has become a challenge for me. The doll is a means to convey something else.
ZOMG, I want one! Except I want mine to have like a hundred vaginas and two nipples on the head like little antennae. Wait till the people on the bus seem me!"ZIP ZAP, I AM FROM MARS."
Hit the jump to see several better ones, I only chose this picture for the front page because of that junkie's ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...