Airport Fashion- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Matches!




Speaking of airport, I am actually flying in less than 2 days to Thailand! I am having trouble deciding what to wear on Thursday night. I need something comfortable and nice. Going through my wardrobe, I have picked out some suitable traveling outfit. Here’s my pink Abercrombie and Fitch pink T-shirt, with my jean shorts!
abercrombie and fitch

Short Jean

Here are some photos of celebrities fashion for the airport:

Sophie Dahl airport fashion

Above photo of Sophie Dahl in her comfortable jeans Louis Vuitton leopard-print scarf as she departs from Los Angeles. I love her black handbag!

Pitt and Jolie Fashion Style Airport

Here is Brad Pitt and his loving wife Angelina Jolie in their airport fashion. Jolie looks nice and seems very relax in her style. Brad Pitt carrying all their baggages! (Good husband) I like their matching airport shades!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...