Lanvin for H & M

Lanvin-for-H-M-1 Lanvin for H & M

This to me is a rather particular period, including new jobs and new passions that result in anything bigger, I have a release minute and I yet can not give me a tour of the downtown streets, looking for anything fine to put on next winter (next? with the rain of current days I would tell that the bloodless season has now that arrived).

However in a few weeks there is certainly a must for me and for all style addicted: H & M and the presentation of the collection Lanvin.

After weeks of waiting, between the initial photos, videos, interviews with Alber Elbaz, now that lastly you can admire the Look Book Lanvin’s collection for H & M with all the dresses and accessories and their prices.

The collection is nothing short of wonderful and founded an graceful and polished trend of the great democratic trendy Swedish chain.

I colors must certainly very luminous, between the yellow and pink blend with black and purple. Within the in addition to clothing, including accessories, shoes, handbags, necklaces, earrings.

Where to discover Lanvin for H & M, in the course 200 store selected the same chain on November 23. Prices shall range from hand 29 euro to earrings, to 120 euro for shoes, and till 200 euro for dresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...